Dentistry Jobs Details
JOIN THE BEST . . . a team of dynamic professionals proudly serving our nation's heroes at the Oklahoma City VA Healthcare System and numerous outpatient clinics. Oklahoma cities exhibit pioneer spirit, combined with old-fashioned hospitality. Visitors and residents are delighted with the abundant historical, cultural, recreational, shopping, restaurant and entertainment venues. Sports fans can revel in the exploits of the Thunder NBA basketball team, Oklahoma City Dodgers AAA baseball team, and many national sporting events. In addition to the excellent grade schools, there are numerous technical schools, junior colleges, colleges and universities from which to choose. Because of the low unemployment rate and modest cost of living, residents enjoy a very agreeable quality of life.
The Prosthodontist shall be proficient in all aspects of prosthetic and restorative dentistry. Specifically, the provider should possess the expertise and competency to perform the following:
- Make oral and radiographic examinations of the oral cavity.
- Diagnose pathological or irregular oral conditions.
- Administer local anesthesia.
- Perform routine and complex restoration of teeth.
- Perform prosthetic dentistry to include immediate dentures, full dentures, partial dentures, crowns and fixed bridge work.
- Fabricate simple and complex implant supported restorations.
- Be proficient in treatment planning and delivery of care for simple and complex restorative cases.
- Supervise dental residents with different clinical abilities in treatment planning and delivery of dental restorative care.
Financial Disclosure Report: Not Required
Application Close Date
Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
Who May Apply
All groups of qualified individuals